Sunday, January 4, 2009

Resolutions...


Happy New Year!


My resolutions?  One: To gain more followers!  My 11 year old has more fans reading her blog than I do mine!

Two: To lose 50 pounds.  Or at least start towards that.  The picture to the right being my "before" shot.  I'll look hot in anything but that "Ugly Betty/Michelin Man" down jacket!

Three: Help my stepson lose 15 pounds.  He's my guinea pig.  In my next life, I want to be a personal trainer, however, must get buff myself.  And if I can do it, I want to help others do it too.

Four: To be more patient with people, especially my kids and my mother.

Five:  to get a job!!! Well, I do have a per diem job, to do home care for pregnant ladies.  Does that count?  I guess I should say: "get a hospital job; part time or per diem".

Six: pay down my credit card debt.

Seven: Take my mother on a vacation.  A real one.  One that involves getting on a jet.  She's never been on one (A jet, or a vacation involving a jet).  To achieve this:

Eight: Sell my mom's condo.

And finally,
Nine: Move into  a bigger house.   Better work on numbers 5, 6, and, if we build an in-law for mom (that's a BIG if), number 8.

Wish me luck!  Hold me accountable if you see me at Hometown Buffet! Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Gianna said...

...we're fans...

BigMaryCool said...

Yey! I have fans!

love the new pics of Ryan!

savingadvice said...

While all those goals probably won't be easy, they are certainly attainable with a lot of work and following your heart. Wishing you the best of luck in achieving them -- Do Good