Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Year Older....

Yesterday was my birthday.  Today, I go see my doctor to follow up on my cholesterol.  Been working out hard, but hitting a plateau with the weight loss.  So, in order for Dr. Brad to be pleased, my blood's gotta show the result. Daily oatmeal with flaxseed, fish oil, lower fat diet (Why did I re-schedule the day after my birthday....are Rusty Nails cholesterol fighting magic potions????  Hmmm. maybe I could do a study!)

I'm on Facebook now, and I had THIRTY birthday wishes on my wall.  WOW!  I am truly blessed.  I knew, just with my little circle: Neil, Erin, Lizzie, Leo, my mom, Tom, Sean, Ryan: I have more blessings than required.  Sorry, not very creative today, just feeling very grateful for all I have.

1 comment:

Gianna said...

Hope you had a wonderful day - sorry we couldn't be there in person! Good luck with the doctor - keep eating those avacoados! Mmmmm.... avacados!